Tool to find default routed calls

In our environment, I found that everyday we were having small percentage of calls getting default routed. But how do you find these calls, identify issues and provide better customer service?

My search for existing tool was in vain and decided to develop it on my own (Genesys Platform SDK makes it easy to develop it too). What I want from this tool is

• To visualize call summary for each route point – Entered, Diverted, Abandoned & Default Routed
  • See live calls for each route point – Time, Conn ID, ANI are must
  • Generate report for each call result – filter by route point

RPMonitor Screenshot

Advantages

• Identify and solve routing issues
  • Proactively address performance bottlenecks – Database Timeout, Web Service timeout etc..
  • Identify which routing points are used. Having worked with many customers, I observed many of them are not used in production environment and afraid to remove it. This will help to provide data and boost confidence to take correct action
  • Oh yeah, saves lot of time in troubleshooting
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)

Tagged: , , ,

Comments: 9

1. Genesys - Customize log events September 18, 2014 at 4:08 pm Reply

[…] to take other steps.So, I developed tool to find ‘default routed calls’ for analysis (here) , which helped me to identify call patterns and fix issues -both technical and […]

2. Genesys - Customize log events September 18, 2014 at 4:08 pm Reply

3. Raja Sekhar October 3, 2014 at 6:09 am Reply

Can i get trial version of this tool to see its performance.

4. Raja Sekhar October 3, 2014 at 6:09 am Reply

Can i get trial version of this tool to see its performance.

5. Ted April 9, 2015 at 6:21 pm Reply

Hi,

Is it possible to have a copy of this tool ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

• blakshmikanth May 18, 2015 at 4:27 pm Reply

Ted – Unfortunately, I can’t as it requires Platform SDK License from Genesys. Let me check with Genesys to find whether I can share this tool.

6. Shahzeb Baloch November 22, 2015 at 10:07 pm Reply

Hi,

Seems like you have done an awesome job. Is it possible to get thi tool from you ?
    I am a genesys developer and we have “Platform SDK License”. I was going to develop something similar but as it seems that i might not have to re-invent the wheel 🙂

7. Shahzeb Baloch November 22, 2015 at 10:07 pm Reply