Genesys CCPulse – Show User Data

In my recent posts, I talked about Genesys CCPulse and its powerful feature (here, here and here). Continuing the series, I try to answer one of the most wanted feature in CCPulse.

“Is it possible to show user data in CCPulse?”

User data in CCPulse – Why?

Using CCPulse, Supervisors/Team leaders have visibility call related metrics like talk time, number of calls handled etc only and customer related details like category etc are available only to agent. By having user data in CCPulse, Supervisors can have more information about caller – just like agent – and make decisions.

Some use case scenarios are

• Team leader can get visual or email notifications if agent talk time is higher than normal for high profile customers. This helps them to coach or supervise agents in real time.
  • Team leader want to view ANI, DNIS and Queue of the call each agent is handling to. I found this useful to have it in CCPulse if the calls are overflowing from one group/site to another and manage operations accordingly.

Possible or not?

Can I show user data in CCPulse using out of box templates and solution?

It is not available in out of box templates and solution.

Is it possible to show user data in CCPulse?

YES’. It is possible to show user data in CCPulse using custom solution.

Solution

For this, you need server application to send Call data to CCPulse. In my previous post to access skill data securely, I developed application to communicate with Configuration Server and extended it to communicate with T-Server and provide user data for the call. Yo can find high level call flow and script used in CCPulse in my previous post.

Here is the video showing call data in CCPulse

(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)

Tagged: , ,

Comments: 9

1. Moshe Lezerovitz March 29, 2016 at 1:56 pm Reply

Hi, the video is not available… and this video is really important to me 🙂

• blakshmikanth March 30, 2016 at 12:19 pm Reply

Hi,

It is fixed now. Can you check now?

• Moshe Lezerovitz March 30, 2016 at 12:23 pm Reply

cool thank you very much 🙂 but i thought the video will show how i can achieve that with script in the formula

• blakshmikanth March 30, 2016 at 12:46 pm Reply

Oh ok. I am aware that Genesys CCPulse supports user data display in recent releases. I will check this today and let you know.

• Moshe Lezerovitz March 30, 2016 at 12:48 pm

cool thanks a lot 🙂

• Moshe Lezerovitz April 4, 2016 at 6:58 am

Hi Lakshmikanth,

did you have the chance to check it for me?

• blakshmikanth April 4, 2016 at 8:11 am

Yes, managed to get it working without server application and will publish setup instructions today. Unfortunately, hit production issue on Friday and exhausted

• blakshmikanth April 6, 2016 at 7:26 am

Refer to my latest post to display user data in CCPulse using filters and formulas.

Hope this helps.

2. […] I wrote post about displaying user data in CCPulse using custom solution and user ‘Moshe Lezerovitz‘ enquired about displaying user data using CCPulse […]